Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best Site To Earn Residual Income Writing

Best Site To earn Residual Income Writing



I earn a full time income from home and have been for about 9 years. The first 7 of those years, my income was strictly from selling on Ebay. (If you follow my blog, you noticed I explained exactly how to make money there.) Two years ago, I decided to see what the fuss was about online, all these people claiming to earn tons of residual income writing.

I had no mentor or friend to ask questions to. I just had to do my best and wing it.



What I tried first to earn residual income by writing.

So, I started out blogging, which I ended up earning pocket change. Nevertheless, I got discouraged. All this time I spent writing, and I earned so little. Trying to figure out how to earn more money blogging, I went to Ehow, to get a few questions answered and noticed they paid you to write "How to" articles. I began writing there about 10 months ago. At Ehow you can earn amazing residual income! My first complete month I made about $25, and the next month I doubled that. By September my earnings were $125 a month. I write very little at Ehow. I might spend 6 hours a week. Between October and January I maybe wrote 2 articles and earnings keep coming in.



Since then, I started writing at many other sites, and have done some research. Ehow still seems to be the absolute best site to write at to earn residual income. I write at Associated Content, Bukisa and Firehow, and earning do not come close.



Top earners at Ehow are making around $2000 a month. As with any job, the more time you put into it the more money you earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment