Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ehow Earnings


It is always motivational to me to see how much people are making at Ehow. My earnings were up to $125 (Monthly)in October 2009. Ehow had a situation that came up with their UK site in which all of our earnings were greatly effected. The norm at Ehow is that your earnings either grow, or if you stop writing they atleast stay about the same. However with the UK problem, many of us at Ehow noticed our earnings down since November. That is true for me, as well. My earnings are down to about $75 a month, and I have been trying hard to write more this month, to get earnings back up.

If you find articles that are older that stop earning, you can resubmit them to search engines. Find your Ehow url and submit it to www.google.com/addurl/ and Bing www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD this seems to help earnings at Ehow.

I was just reading in the forums at Ehow and again for motivation and inspiration, I am adding a post of another Ehowers Earnings. She states she was making $205 in October and now her earnings are at about $185 a month. Here is her link Her Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment