Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ehow is now becoming Demand Studios

Ehow is now becoming Demand Studios

So they announced at Ehow that Ehow will now be Demand Studios. Ehow has been owned by Demand Studios, but in the past you could write at Demand Studios, which was a bit more for the established writer or you could write at Ehow, which was a perfect place to write for anyone, established or beginner.

They sent me an email notifying me I am accepted as a writer to continue writing, BUT. I for one am so sad. I love Ehow and make great money there. I guess we have seen this coming. Although the pay has been great, in the past 5 months the pay has gone down. Many of us were wondering why. Then an issue came up about Ehow putting our articles up at the UK Ehow site and we did not get paid for that, Ehow did. Ehow stated they were fixing the situation and supposedly did. Ehow compensated us, I personally got $7 and no one can prove how much money we each really lost. I, like many people, just went on with life and Ehow and kept writing.

Since that disappointment, it seems like the site has been down or not working about every day. Either you could not publish your article, or you could not add pictures, just one thing after another.

I have been not been publishing there in a month. It was just so frustrating to spend time writing and then it would not publish.

So, what does the future hold with Ehow now becoming Demand Studios?
I, for one, have no idea. I am not an experienced writer, I have a full year in at writing, so I am not the beginner, but I liked Ehow, not only to write, but look up anything I needed to do. I purposely have not put "all my eggs in one basket." In other words, some people write at Ehow full time, I do not. I sell at Ebay, write at Ehow, Firehow and Associated Content. I sell products at Zazzle, I have 3 E-books I sell at Lulu and I Blog. Aside from that, I am a full time Mom. I have 4 English Bulldogs, one of the girls we bred once and the other 2 will breed soon. At the same time, Ehow now becoming Demand Studios has really put a damper on things. I hope I am wrong and this is a GOOD thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment